Frequently Asked Questions
What is new this year and changed from last year?
- Extended Craft beer garden hours/entertainment in the Edina 5-0 lot (49 ½ Street) 7pm-10pm on Friday and Saturday Evening
- Food Truck court on E 50th in-between Drew and Chowen Avenue
- Youth booth- by Kids Zone
- Community art project on Friday and Saturday from 10-2pm in the kids zone
- Art Fair artifacts inside the Edina 50 mall
- Some booths got cut on France and W 50th and relocated to E. 50th. The layout was extended by 2 blocks.
Where is the Edina Art Fair HQ located?
- Behind At Home & Co. on W. 50th Street
Where are the two information booths located?
- #1- W. 50th & Halifax at the corner of the US Bank #2- intersection of 50th & France
What are the Art Fair Hours?
- Friday-Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm & Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm
- Extended Craft Beer Garden Hours 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday
What are the Craft Beer Garden hours and where are the 2 craft beer gardens located?
- Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm & Sunday 11am-4:30pm (Edina Grill Craft Beer Garden in Kids Zone)
- Red Cow Craft Beer Garden Friday-Saturday 11am-7pm & Sunday 11am-4:30pm
- The 2 gardens are located in the Edina 5-0 parking lot on 49 ½ Street and in the Red Cow surface lot on W. 50th Street
Who can I contact if I need to change my booth location?
- Go to the Art Fair HQ to contact Rachel.
Where is the music, kids activities, and community art project located?
- All located in the Edina 5-0 lot (49 ½ Street) Kids Zone
Who do I contact if I am having problems with my Booth?
- Contact Rachel, Allison or your block captain.
Who do I contact if I need a break?
- Clip your colored (RED) ribbon that you received in your registration packet on the outside of your tent to notify your block captain.
Where can I find a Map of the Fair?
- At the Art Fair HQ located behind At Home & Co., the 2 information booths or on the art fair signage throughout the fair.
- Or click on this line to find it on the Edina Art Fair website: http://www.edinaartfair.com/uploaded/Doc/eaf_2016_map_final_april_2016_1773a9.pdf
Where can I find a list of 2015 Award winners and their booth location this year?
- You can find a list in the 2015 Edina Art Fair brochure available at both information booths.
Where can I buy Edina Art Fair Merchandise and for how much?
- The cost of the t-shirt is $20.00, Umbrellas $15.00, posters $10.00. Artists can buy t-shirt for $10 on Sunday at the Artist Headquarters only.
- You can purchase merchandise at both information booths located on the corner of West 50th Street (US Bank ) and intersection of 50th and France. CASH ONLY.
Where are the bathrooms located?
- There are 4 banks of port-o- potties. Red Cow Craft Beer Garden (Drew and Chowen Ave on E. 50th), corner 50th & Halifax by Lund’s, along walkway between RF Moeller Jeweler and Edina Grill (France Ave) and behind Pig and Fiddle in the parking lot on (East 50th & Ewing Ave).
Where can I get food?
- We have two food court locations, one in the Edina 5-0 Parking Lot and E. 50th between Drew and Chowen Ave and throughout the fairgrounds.
- Most restaurants will accept take-out orders. Visit http://www.50thandfrance.com/directory/ for a full listing of restaurants in the district.
Is there a section for kids?
- Yes, the Kid’s Zone moved to the Edina 5-0 Mall Parking lot off of 49 and 1/2th St.
- Activities include: magic shows, bouncy houses, henna, double dutch jump roping, lot of art projects and so much more!
Where will the Music/Entertainment stage be located?
- We have a stage in the Edina 5-0 Parking Lot Kids Zone. We have strolling entertainers throughout the fairgrounds.
Where can I get extra name tags?
- Art Fair HQ located behind At Home & Co.
What happens if there is severe weather?
- In the event that the show is cancelled, you will be notified by the block captain.
- If there is severe weather during the event, please seek shelter at the covered parking ramps located behind the Edina Theater, behind Edina 5-0 Parking Lot, or behind Caribou Coffee on 49 Street.
- You can also check the Edina Art Fair Facebook/Twitter pages for up to date information on severe weather and possible show cancellation.
- Daily weather reports will be posted at the artists headquarters
- You may not pack up unless the show is cancelled by director.
Where is the First aid kits located?
- At the Art Fair HQ behind At Home & Co. on W. 50th Street.
How do I communicate an incident that has occurred in my booth?
- You must notify your block captain or the art fair headquarters.
- TCF bank on France Avenue, Wells Fargo ATM inside Lund’s grocery, US bank on Halifax, North American Banking Company in the back of building on France Avenue, BMO Harris Bank on France Avenue.
Grocery store/drug store
- Lunds & Byerlys, a grocery store is located on Halifax and West 50th Street
- Walgreens is located on 49 1/2th St. and France Ave.
- There are three coffee shops in the area, a Caribou inside Lunds & Byerlys, another on France & 49 1/2th St. and a Starbucks near Lunds & Byerlys on W. 50th St.
Where is the closest Post office/UPS?
USPS3948 West 49 1/2 Street, Minneapolis, MN 55436
The UPS Store 5021 Vernon Ave, Edina MN 55436
Where is the closest Hardware Store?
Jerry’s Hardware 5033 Vernon Ave South, Edina, MN 55436
Where is the closest gas station?
- Holiday 3700 W. 50th Street
Lunch- who offers free delivery at 50th & France to artist’s booths
- Edina Grill 5028 W. 50th Street